Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
PCOS.....
Karlie_Kay posted:
Hi All,
I was diagnosed with pcos about a month ago and the doctor did a uterine cleaning hoping that it will help with the absence of a my period for 6 months. After the surgery the doctor informed me that they found abnormal cells which can lead to cancer... I am completely terrified and dont really have anyone to talk to... I am 21 years old and have been having random or prolonged symptoms that just were not getting diagnosed. I have gone through prolonged periods that last for 6 months straight to now not having one. I have even been in the hospital for a blood transfusion... i am relieved that my current gyn diagnosed me but i would rather be healthy.... i want to have kids some day soon... anyone else going through this?

Anu06 responded:
The ingredients in OvaBoost will begin to work immediately to improve egg quality and ovarian function. And, while results may vary from one woman to the next, we expect to see improvements in egg quality, ovarian function, and cycle regularity within 3 months.
http://www.home-check.net.in/female-fertility/ovaboost.html

Spotlight: Member Stories

Single mom of a wonderful daughter. PCOS *see and endocrinologist and GYN* History of central hypothyroidism Rathke cleft cyst Anxiety / OCD 20/200 vi...More

Helpful Tips

You can find me on integral name
You can find me on integral name or and some cloud dot com slash am home music thank God I and the next week the then for now from ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.