Skip to content
Pcos
Reann1128 posted:
hi i've been diagnose with Pcos since February 2012,i have like a couple cysts in my ovaries,i've speaked to my doctor about having children an stuff an well so have she told me that i can conceive in the future,my problem is right now, I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT!!..i have been on diets an stuff but it seems really hard to loose 50lbs since i've been diagnose with PCOS,,i;ve tried tea's,an other drinks on the market..So can someone please help me,with some useful tips??thanks

klynnmac responded:
Hello Reann1128, I also have pcos I have been recently put on metformin 500 mg per day. I have already notice a small difference in how my clothes feel. I also try to walk 2x daily for 30-45 min. My periods have yet to become regular,but that is still a work in progress.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was actually diagnosed with POSC in July 2010 after having put up with the symptoms for 7 years. I am currently in a serious relationship and have b...More

Helpful Tips

SPORTS>>Tim Bradley vs Manny Pacquiao Live Streaming HBO PPV Boxing 2014 Hd Video Online Tv
Hi Guys Don't mistake to start watching Manny Pacquiao vs Tim Bradley Online Boxing match on You'r Pc,Laptop,iphone.ipad,mobile,mac ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.