Skip to content
PCOS and Menapause
wndywndy posted:
I am 52 yrs. old and have had PCOS since I was 13 yrs.old. I have never conceived. I done all the fertility drugs available 30 yrs.ago. I took bc to regulate my peroids. I have had several hormone test done and all of them showed high testosterone. I am currently going thru menopause. So far 4 mths. consecutive mths. w/out a period. My question is do women with PCOS have a harder time going thru menopause? Ive noticed a lot of the women on here are mostly at the conceiving yrs. Im wondering if there all older woman that pcos, if they have had a hard time going thru menopause. Im miserable : (

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2011. Its still very hard for me to digest. All I ever wanted was to be a mom, and the way things are going it does not l...More

Helpful Tips

SPORTS>>Tim Bradley vs Manny Pacquiao Live Streaming HBO PPV Boxing 2014 Hd Video Online Tv
Hi Guys Don't mistake to start watching Manny Pacquiao vs Tim Bradley Online Boxing match on You'r Pc,Laptop,iphone.ipad,mobile,mac ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.