Skip to content
PCOS and Menapause
wndywndy posted:
I am 52 yrs. old and have had PCOS since I was 13 yrs.old. I have never conceived. I done all the fertility drugs available 30 yrs.ago. I took bc to regulate my peroids. I have had several hormone test done and all of them showed high testosterone. I am currently going thru menopause. So far 4 mths. consecutive mths. w/out a period. My question is do women with PCOS have a harder time going thru menopause? Ive noticed a lot of the women on here are mostly at the conceiving yrs. Im wondering if there all older woman that pcos, if they have had a hard time going thru menopause. Im miserable : (

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were married April 2005. We started TTC in August of 2005 b/c we knew that due to my family history we would have difficulty conceivi...More

Helpful Tips

The Metformin Manifesto
This has been floating around a PCOS forum on a different site for years. I thought it would be good to pass on here. I DID NOT WRITE IT. ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.