Skip to content
Pcos continuous bleeding
Pinkanchor posted:
I was diagnosed with pcos when I was 12,as I've hot older it's got worse,I'm 28 and have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years,I've been through all tests and meds and nothing helps. I have had a 6 month long period with heavy bleeding, changing tampons every 10 mins. I own my own pilates business so it makes my job difficult. I don't eat sugar, processed carbs , diary and have recently cut out alcohol, so as well as living with pain and constant bleeding I also miss out on the fun stuff. The constant bleeding does scare me, and the thought of getting everything removed has crossed my mind but my husband and I really want children. As a very active woman, this has made me gain weight, and it enables me to exercise.

Has anyone got any tips on lessening the bleeding?

Thanks

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 30 yr old woman, that has had pcos since probly about the age of 18. I have never had a menstration on my own, and now I have gained a lot of w...More

Helpful Tips

The Metformin Manifesto
This has been floating around a PCOS forum on a different site for years. I thought it would be good to pass on here. I DID NOT WRITE IT. ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.