Skip to content
BFP!!!!!! Baby #2
QueenOfStarWars posted:
Well, it's official!!! I'm preggers!!!! I nursed Catherine until 11 months (her choice to end it). I had three periods: 11/8, 12/8, and 12/31. LH Surge and intercourse 1/23. Negatve PT followed by implantation bleeding on 2/2. Finally, BFP on 2/4!!!!! Man, we didn't even get "try" for a while! haha This is all so very strange for me! With Catherine (some of you know this), I was already 17 weeks when I went to my obgyn to confirm pregnany. I was shocked! When she came at 33 weeks, I was shocked again, so my last pregnancy was rather short! This time, I bet it will feel like FOREVER, but I'm excited to experience ALL THREE trimesters since I was already in my second trimester last time. HOW I TOLD HUBBY: I was just out-of-town overnight visiting my sister who was in the hospital. On my way home tonight, I bought a pregnancy test, a cigar, and a congratulations card. With Catherine, he joked that he "doesn't shoot blanks." I wrote that as the note in my card :) According to the calendars, I am "4 wks" since I guess they include the two weeks before ovulation in the calendar. Well, guess I'll be checking in more regularly now! Glad to be back, ladies. :goofy:
FirstPrevious12NextLast

seeit2 responded:
OMG congratulations Jeannie! That is fantastic news!! Now I have even more reason to linger here. :smile: So happy for you! Deb

dwaw02 responded:
Congratulations! That's great news. It does feel like forever when you find out early :)

racheljo69 responded:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how exciting! i'll have to stick around also :sillygrin:

JoeBabes responded:
Congrats!

Therhry responded:
Congrats!! I'm new to the board but I read your story and now I'm wondering if I may be further than what we think I am :-) I had my period on 11/26 and it lasted 10 days. Usually I have my period for only 7 days (the 7th day is very light spotting) so when that one went on and on I eventually went to the clinic coz I was getting a bit worried. With all my pregnancies I've never had implantation bleeding but now I'm wondering if that's what it might have been coz I did PT on 1/07 which was pos. Blood tests were done on 1/16 which confirmed 4-6wks, but I'm feeling so BIG!!! Mind you, carried both my boys this way - was huge from day 1! Well done anyway and all the best to you and yours!! Regards,

Anissa71 responded:
Oh Jeannie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO VERY EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been stalking this board waiting to find out. That is great...........huge sticky baby vibes for you and your beanie!!!!!!!! Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :smile:

Jen45240 responded:
Yeah!!!!!!! Congrulations!!! I am so happy for you. Here to a H&H 9 months!!!!

CateG1973 responded:
Big congrats Jeannie! ... a much different experience this time around, I'm sure. :)

jpaskon2 responded:
Congrats to you! Looks like we have the same EDD!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!!! :cool:

shrymah responded:
Congratulations! That's great news.

cinnabar66133 responded:
Congrats!!! H&H 9 months to you!! :sillygrin:

Cadesmom0924 responded:
Congratulations Jeannie. HAPPY and Healthy nine months to you!!

QueenOfStarWars responded:
Thanks, ladies! Anissa, you KNOW I just can't wait to put BFP as my status update! hhahah - Doc appt is not until the 18th! Seems like forever away!

Anissa71 responded:
Yes Jeannie!!!!!!!!!! I want a shout huge congrats on your page...........so I will patiently wait! Ha ha ha ha! Good luck at your appt!!!!!!!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 8wks pg with baby #2. My daughter was born 07/16/09. I was 35 when I became pg with her. Now I'll be turning 37 at the end of the month. I...More

Helpful Tips

genetic testing and ultrasounds
to all 35+ moms, I was 38 when I received the fabulous news I was expecting, and 39 upon delivery. my blood work came back elevated and i ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.