Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Welcome to the Pregnancy After 35 Exchange!
Dorothea_WebMD_Staff posted:
Welcome to your new home in the WebMD Health Exchange!

I hope you found your way in easily. I know change can be both exciting and hard at the same time, so I?m here to help you navigate around and I?ll do my best to answer any questions you have.

Jump in and start playing around with the functionality. Try posting a discussion and adding a poll. Post a tip and share a resource. Vote on Tips and Resources as well, and see how that works.

If you have questions and I am not around, you can visit the new Welcome Exchange ( ) where there will be moderators standing by throughout the next week to help. We?ve also put up some information on our Community Blog ( ) that you can check out as you wait for one-on-one feedback.

I can?t wait to see all our familiar faces back in the community and sharing the wonderful support we all know and love here at WebMD.

Your Moderator

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 38 recently devorced and met a great man. I have 5 kids and he has 3 and what a wonderful life, if this is love then I love it. He makes me so happ...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.