Skip to content
LO is having fun!
ntherelng posted:
Right now as I'm reading and responding to posts, he is going crazy. I'm sure he likes ice cream as every time I have some, he really gets going. What a blessing to feel such strong movements. When I was preggo with DS it seemed to take forever before I felt them daily and knew what they were.

BTW, I forgot to post on my Monday update that I did pass my GD and iron test this week! Woooo Whooo, I was a little concerned about the GD one, so I was relieved.

Renee

QueenOfStarWars responded:
Congrats on passing the GD!

Scoutabout responded:
I'll add my congrats on passing the GD test! That was a PITA for me!

Have you figured out the little Dude's favorite flavor? I miss feeling those movements!

-L

ntherelng replied to Scoutabout's response:
Don't know about his favorite flavor, I think it's just the sweet or cold in general. Tonight he is doing flips over pizza with mushrooms! LOL he certainly is motivated by FOOD!

Viclou1968 replied to ntherelng's response:
Congrats on passing your tests!

I was addicted to ice cream with both pregnancies and my LOs love it!

Vickie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I joined the Webmd board Pregnancy after 35 back in 2007. Unfortunately I did not get to stay but lurked around instead as I had several MCs. Then in ...More

Helpful Tips

A few tips to start
If you?d like to find which board went to which Exchange, then check out Find Your Exchange . You can increase font size by pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.