Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Am I in labor?
jgerometta posted:
Im 38 weeks and when i have a contraction now a little bit of liquid comes out. I am not peeing on myself and it has no smell. But I feel it. Im dilated to 3.

Sprock responded:
Are you having regular contractions? Like every 7 minutes? If you are in labor they'll continue and get closer together.

ntherelng responded:
If there is ANY chance it it amniotic fluid you need to be seen ASAP ( I know you posted this days ago!). My water broke 3-4 days before I was induced with DS1 and it caused for lots of concern as I didn't know I leaked it. He came out fine, but it could have been a bad situation. PLEASE get checked. Doc can do a simple test in the office andlet you know in about 15 seconds if it is fluid you are leaking.
Renee (38) DH (43) DS1 10/01/08, DS2 06/20/10 6 lb, 19.5 and so beautiful! Our Father's Day baby :-)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hola. I am 40 years old and pregnant with my third child. DH is 39 and have a DD age 10 and DD age 6. My EDD with #3 is 03/19/2010. I tested + with HP...More

Helpful Tips

genetic testing and ultrasounds
to all 35+ moms, I was 38 when I received the fabulous news I was expecting, and 39 upon delivery. my blood work came back elevated and i ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!