Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Wishful thinking????
ntherelng posted:
I have been nauseous for several days, tired, hungry a lot and my milk supply is dropping. Hmmm, a bug, being a mom of 2 under 3, or is it being preggo? Had enough odd symptoms that DH says we need to go get a pregnancy test. I really don't think I am, but wouldn't it be a fun Christmas surprise! We are not really active, but have DTD a few times, unprotected because I'm nursing.

Stay tuned.
Renee (38) DH (43) DS1 10/01/08, DS2 06/20/10 6 lb, 19.5 and so beautiful!  Our Father's Day baby :-)

cheri320 responded:
Oh that would be fun. Take a test and let us know what happens!
Cheri (37) DH (40) DS (1/30/09) Baby 2 due 3/9/11!

VicsEandJ responded:
What a nice Christmas surprise that would be!!!

QueenOfStarWars responded:
Renee,
Very interesting!!!! Keep us posted
Jeannie [Me (37); DH (41); DD 22mos (EDD 12/23/2008 but born at 33 wks on 11/9/2008); EDD for 2: 10/18/2010 Pink Team]

ntherelng replied to QueenOfStarWars's response:
Yea, still haven't gotten around to taking a test. I figure I wouldn't really do much differently than I am now as far as health goes. Maybe I'll get one at the dollar store when I hit N2s 6 month check up tonight.
Renee (38) DH (43) DS1 10/01/08, DS2 06/20/10 6 lb, 19.5 and so beautiful! Our Father's Day baby :-)

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

genetic testing and ultrasounds
to all 35+ moms, I was 38 when I received the fabulous news I was expecting, and 39 upon delivery. my blood work came back elevated and i ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful