Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Just joined
mickeymousemikey posted:
Hi, I am 43 and just found out I'm pregnant with number 4. My daughters are 25 and 23. We were surprised 7 years ago with our son. We just celebrated our 25th anniversary the end of December and I think that is when we conceived this baby. I had my daughters without any problems but my son was a different story. I had everything you could imagine. I had placenta previa, high blood pressure and diabetes. My water broke at 29 weeks and he was born at 31. He had no major issues and is a very healthy boy. I am just nervous about this pregnancy now that Im even older. I have my first Doctor visit scheduled for March 14. I'm happy to have found this After 35 Community. Looking forward to reading all your post.

cheri320 responded:
Welcome MMM! Congrats on your 4th baby to be! Hopefully this one will go much more smoothly than the PG with your son (glad he is fine now, but it was a scary road I'm sure). There is no reason to believe it can't just because of your age. Good luck at your 1st appt - keep us posted on your progress!!
Cheri (37) DH (40) DS (1/30/09) Baby 2 due 3/9/11!

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Mickeymousemikey and welcome to the community! Please feel free to post or join in any discussion. Wishing you the very best pregnancy!

cheyenne828 replied to cheri320's response:
Welcome! That is fabulous that you are pg with #4. I do believe that you have as good a chance as any to have a healthy pregnancy. KUP!
Pam 37, DH 37 ~ TTC 1 ~ BFP 5/29/09, MC 7/7/09 ~ BFP 12/14/09, early MC 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10, will be taking this one day at a time....

mickeymousemikey replied to cheyenne828's response:
I am sad to say that I had an ultrasound yesterday and they found no heartbeat. I am undergoing hormone testing this week to see if my numbers go up or down.

Lainey_WebMD_Staff replied to mickeymousemikey's response:
Oh sorry Mickeymousemikey, please keep us updated.

Scoutabout replied to mickeymousemikey's response:
Hi, MMM --

I'm so sorry to hear your news! If they're testing your hormones to see if they go up or down, are they saying there is a chance they might be wrong?

I had two miscarriages before I had my daughter last year, so I have been there. It can be so, so difficult. Big hugs to you -- hang in there.

-Lisa

Spotlight: Member Stories

After struggling with fibromyalgia for most of my life and having difficulties controlling it with medicine, I finally found relief without meds! With...More

Helpful Tips

A few tips to start
If you?d like to find which board went to which Exchange, then check out Find Your Exchange . You can increase font size by pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful