Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Trying & trying....
nalanikuulei posted:
Hi all ...I'm new here. I have 2 beautiful kids- 1 son age 21 & 1 daughter age 19...I had them w/my 1st husband (ex now) when we were younger (no problems)....now I am re-married @ age 40 no strange periods...he's 42. We have been trying to conceive for 5 years now & nothing....just when we think it's all good- nope! No pregnancy! My OB says I'm good to go- what do you think? What to do? Thanks for your help! Nalani

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Nalani,

Welcome to the community! Has your new husband had his sperm count done?

cheyenne828 responded:
Tough to say. Have you had infertility screening or just a discussion with your OB? How have you been tracking your ovulation? Welcome to the board, I hope we can help!!
Pam 37, DH 37 ~ TTC 1 ~ BFP 5/29/09, MC 7/7/09 ~ BFP 12/14/09, early MC 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10, will be taking this one day at a time....

Spotlight: Member Stories

i want to get to have another child.... i am going through the start of the change and I am on Meds for it..... I have 2 kids already, but we want one...More

Helpful Tips

A few tips to start
If you?d like to find which board went to which Exchange, then check out Find Your Exchange . You can increase font size by pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful