Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be pregnant?
wendyshp posted:
Hi all ! I have been reading everyones stories and congrats to you all. I'm new to this discussion things so bare with me. I am soon to be 40 and I have 4 healthly kids, 1b 21 and 3 girls 19-whom is pregnant I have a 14yr old and 8 yr old. And last year unexpectedly on May 7th I found out I was pregnant but I had a miscarriage early hrs June 29,2010 I believe was caused from being pushed too hard during ultrasound. It happened at home so I got to see her before she got sent off to Labs for testing. She was very healthy they said. The whole anniversary to finding out and the losing her is coming up so this time is very painful. I'm sorry I wrote to ask you ladies a question. Is there any possibility that I could be pregnant? I notices couple weeks ago that my body has started forming like I am pregnant. My belly is pooched out like if I were around 3 to 5 months, my breast have gotten bigger and a milky substance will come out if I lightly touch. My tummy has that tenderness you get when the OB puts the little mick on it to hear the heart beat. I am moody but especially lately crying for no reason. At first I felt nausea a few times but never got sick. Heartburn-OMG, its worst than when I was pregnant with my 1st. I started a couple nights ago having legs cramps just like with my others. Lower back pain, a few headaches but they've stopped. I did not have any of this with the baby I lost. I've tested 4 times an all neg. For bout 3months I have spotted for 12 to 24hrs and no cramping or anything else that goes with your period. My husband is disabled so being able to try to get pregnant isn't a easy thing but if my dates are right I should of concieved when we did get together, you know what I mean Can anyone give me their thoughts, advice or even some other site to get more info? I had a dream about a month ago that my niece told me I finally got what I wanted, another boy. I don't have dreams like that only silly ones or ones that you can't remember. But this one was soo real. I just wished it would be true and not prementalpause. Thanks for reading.

Spotlight: Member Stories

A little about me. My name is Teasa, I am 36 mother of 1 DS (16) currently pregnant with number 2 - EDD 10/15/11 (Expecting another little boy). This ...More

Helpful Tips

genetic testing and ultrasounds
to all 35+ moms, I was 38 when I received the fabulous news I was expecting, and 39 upon delivery. my blood work came back elevated and i ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful