Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Confused...
Tfehrenbacher posted:
I'm confused & thought I would ask my friends on here for any insight.

So far we've been trying since Decemberish... nothing yet. Husband has been partially checked out - his semen was a little thick and his "guys" weren't able to move quickly enough so they put him on Mucinex to help with that... and our next move it to go see a Urologist. Should we just do that now? And what will this visit entail - anybody know?

I've been using ovulation sticks and then had a blood test yesterday to check my progesterone levels (they want to make sure I'm ovulating) and my test came back with a 21.3. It was on the 9th day after my surge as my doc recommended.
I've read online that this level is high - normally if it's around 10-14 you're ovulating normally. Does this high level mean I could be pg?

I'm confused... maybe I should call my doc back & ask her... the nurse I got this morning wasn't very helpful at all

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 35yrs old and have a 19 year old son, five year old son, and a four year old son. All boys, but I always wanted a girl! So one last chance for me...More

Helpful Tips

A few tips to start
If you?d like to find which board went to which Exchange, then check out Find Your Exchange . You can increase font size by pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful