Skip to content
Confused...
Tfehrenbacher posted:
I'm confused & thought I would ask my friends on here for any insight.

So far we've been trying since Decemberish... nothing yet. Husband has been partially checked out - his semen was a little thick and his "guys" weren't able to move quickly enough so they put him on Mucinex to help with that... and our next move it to go see a Urologist. Should we just do that now? And what will this visit entail - anybody know?

I've been using ovulation sticks and then had a blood test yesterday to check my progesterone levels (they want to make sure I'm ovulating) and my test came back with a 21.3. It was on the 9th day after my surge as my doc recommended.
I've read online that this level is high - normally if it's around 10-14 you're ovulating normally. Does this high level mean I could be pg?

I'm confused... maybe I should call my doc back & ask her... the nurse I got this morning wasn't very helpful at all

Spotlight: Member Stories

After struggling with fibromyalgia for most of my life and having difficulties controlling it with medicine, I finally found relief without meds! With...More

Helpful Tips

A few tips to start
If you?d like to find which board went to which Exchange, then check out Find Your Exchange . You can increase font size by pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.