Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
It's a boy!
Bamamom68 posted:
We just found out today that we are having a boy! Put me on the blue team! This will be my husbands first (and only) child, so he is thrilled. I have two grown boys and a grandson that will be two next month. This always gets a chuckle when I tell people. I've heard people say that life begins at 40....well, it's like beginning again at 42 with a new baby on the way! We are so blessed that all tests and ultrasounds have been normal and no complications at all. We're half way there at 20 weeks. Due Oct. 7.

P.S. I see these little code letters behind some of your signature lines and I can't figure out what they mean. I've got that it's husband's age, other siblings, etc. Could someone please clue me in and I'll add it to mine?

QueenOfStarWars responded:
Congrats!!!! None of the pregnant mommies have volunteered to keep up the due date list I'll post an update for this week. Maybe someone can take it over. It's too hard to keep up with it once the babes are born.

Some of the codes are:
DD, DS, and DH (Dear Daughter, son, hubby...)
EDD (Estimated Due Date)
Jeannie [Me (38); DH (41); DD 2 yrs 5 mos (EDD 12/23/2008 but born at 33 wks on 11/9/2008); DD 6 mos (EDD 10/18/2010 and born on 10/12/2010)]

Bamamom68 replied to QueenOfStarWars's response:
Thank you, Jeannie. I never could have guessed the "D" meant Dear. Sweet

critty123 responded:
Congratulations!

Spotlight: Member Stories

After years of the Doctors telling me I wouldn't have a baby due to female troubles and since 2001 my diabetes. I had a surprise baby 5/24/2009. I...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.