Skip to content
Finally... Whew
Tfehrenbacher posted:
Well Ladies... 1st round of Clomid worked like a charm!!
4 weeks prego & HCG levels rising daily along with Progesterone levels.

Find out June 21st exactly how far along & get a due date.

I know you all are just dying to know, so I'll be back with updates

cyberkat99 responded:
Awesome, congrats! H & H 9 months!
Kat (Me, 36), DH (36), DD (1yr), TTC again!

mslewis40 responded:
Awwww.....congratulations to you both! I just love success stories. I'm praying to have my own hopefully soon. My AF is suppose to show her ugly face either today or tomorrow. If it does, the doc told me to come in to get a blood test done to check my progesterone level on day 21 of my cycle....w/c will be the end of this month or some time the 1st week of next month. I'm turning 40 next week & I have an 18 yr old son goin off to the Army soon. I recently married a GOOD Man this past April & we would love to have a little one together. We've been ttc since then. So wish us luck!

Anyway.....so happy to hear your great news! Wishing u a very H & H pregnancy! God bless!

rss74 responded:
Congratulations and best wishes!
- Rachel (37) DH (38) DS born 9/15/2009, EDD 11/30/2011 (Pink Team)

Tfehrenbacher responded:
Well Thanks Everybody... But unfortunately I had a miscarriage this past week. My appt was the 21st and I started not feeling well (& other awful things) on the 20th.
They think the fertilized egg didn't attach itself to my uterus correctly and that is what caused it, but we will never be 100% sure.

We're both doing ok... as to be expected. We have to wait 3 months or so before we can try again. And we will

Tfehrenbacher replied to mslewis40's response:
Pulling for you on this end

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 35yrs old and have a 19 year old son, five year old son, and a four year old son. All boys, but I always wanted a girl! So one last chance for me...More

Helpful Tips

genetic testing and ultrasounds
to all 35+ moms, I was 38 when I received the fabulous news I was expecting, and 39 upon delivery. my blood work came back elevated and i ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.