Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
VBAC
Anon_232239 posted:
Greetings,
I am currently 38 years old my pregnancy was healthy and low risk. I have 5 children after having 3 vaginal and my last was a c-section which was 6 years ago I had a successful vbac delivery no ruptures, no tears, my baby was 7lbs 5oz and was born exactly on her due date 7/16/2011 what a blessing!

I say all that to say that i had to stand firm while in labor i was dialating too slow so they wanted to give me a c-section telling me that my baby could have brain damage and could die due to the baby's heart rate dropping then it would pick up then drop again, but it was my faith and steadfastness that allowed me to accomplish what I desired and that was a natural vaginal birth with no medications. The pain was great but the reward was well worth it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 41 and have no previous children. I am a "late-bloomer", marrying for the first time just last October at 40. I got pregnant last Dec. ...More

Helpful Tips

genetic testing and ultrasounds
to all 35+ moms, I was 38 when I received the fabulous news I was expecting, and 39 upon delivery. my blood work came back elevated and i ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.