Skip to content
37... Pregnant w #2
jazzy1227 posted:
Just introducing myself. 5 weeks pregnant w #2. 37, DH is 47... Looking for support, advice and a group of people to sort through this over 35 maze of testing, risks etc.

74MyCrazyLife responded:
Hi Jazzy, I too am also 37, DH is 43. We have two sons ages 12 & 7. This was a surprise because we were not planning on having anymore. Hello!!! I too think i am 5-6 wks along. I have my ob gyn appt tomorrow and i will hopefully get my questions answered. I am freaking out big time and still think 37is too old to have another one! Lol!!!

How r u doing??

pilgrimsoul1 responded:
I am also new to this board. I'm 38, my partner is 47. We are pregnant, we have the ob/gyn appointment on Monday. This was a huge surprise as we were being responsible, but we are happy (and scared lol) nonetheless. I am not sure if I am 5 to 6 weeks or more like 9 because my last period was strange and short. This is my second child, my daughter is 10! I'm here for support too from women going through the same thing!

jazzy1227 replied to 74MyCrazyLife's response:
Hi there, I actually miscarried since I posted this but on Tuesday of this week I got another BFP so I am back!

I am guessing I am only 4 weeks along since my miscarriage started on August 10th.

Spotlight: Member Stories

A little about me. My name is Teasa, I am 36 mother of 1 DS (16) currently pregnant with number 2 - EDD 10/15/11 (Expecting another little boy). This ...More

Helpful Tips

genetic testing and ultrasounds
to all 35+ moms, I was 38 when I received the fabulous news I was expecting, and 39 upon delivery. my blood work came back elevated and i ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.