Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
An unusual question, perhaps...
faith11s posted:
Hi Been trying to conceive for about 2 years now; am in my early 40's and DH in his mid 50's, so, it isn't... Posted by faith11s Hi
Been trying to conceive for about 2 years now; am in my early 40's and DH in his mid 50's, so, it isn't easy - add to it his work schedule, things really start getting messy. Heard of clearblue to pinpoint ovulation so there is a chance to BD when - as opposed to whenever we can. However, those things are'nt available in India.
Getting a new one shipped to me has beena nightmare in more ways than one - frightfully expensive to begin with, then add horrendous shipping costs and with the conversion, it's waaaaaaaaaaaay out of my league. Also looked at eBay, most dont want to ship here and those that do are quite expensive. Drop-shippers too.
Does anyone know anyone who might have a gently used monitor that they might be willing to part with to help a distressed woman who desperately needs the help? Pls let me know. Costs have been adding up and with DH being the only working member of the (joint)family and burning both ends of the candle already, i dont want to ask him for more; he's a darling and will just work himself down to the bone - especially considering how desperate i am...
Thanks for reading, and hope someone can help...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Ann 37yr turning 38 in 3wk. DH 37yr Married Sept. 09. DS 19yr &14yr 1st marriage DSS 17yr. Lost a baby boy Oct. 95 due to trisomy. My DH misscarri...More

Helpful Tips

genetic testing and ultrasounds
to all 35+ moms, I was 38 when I received the fabulous news I was expecting, and 39 upon delivery. my blood work came back elevated and i ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!