Skip to content
An unusual question, perhaps...
faith11s posted:
Hi Been trying to conceive for about 2 years now; am in my early 40's and DH in his mid 50's, so, it isn't... Posted by faith11s Hi
Been trying to conceive for about 2 years now; am in my early 40's and DH in his mid 50's, so, it isn't easy - add to it his work schedule, things really start getting messy. Heard of clearblue to pinpoint ovulation so there is a chance to BD when - as opposed to whenever we can. However, those things are'nt available in India.
Getting a new one shipped to me has beena nightmare in more ways than one - frightfully expensive to begin with, then add horrendous shipping costs and with the conversion, it's waaaaaaaaaaaay out of my league. Also looked at eBay, most dont want to ship here and those that do are quite expensive. Drop-shippers too.
Does anyone know anyone who might have a gently used monitor that they might be willing to part with to help a distressed woman who desperately needs the help? Pls let me know. Costs have been adding up and with DH being the only working member of the (joint)family and burning both ends of the candle already, i dont want to ask him for more; he's a darling and will just work himself down to the bone - especially considering how desperate i am...
Thanks for reading, and hope someone can help...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I joined the Webmd board Pregnancy after 35 back in 2007. Unfortunately I did not get to stay but lurked around instead as I had several MCs. Then in ...More

Helpful Tips

A few tips to start
If you?d like to find which board went to which Exchange, then check out Find Your Exchange . You can increase font size by pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.