Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Are you currently pregnant and your DAUGHTER is ALSO expecting?!
pmpdcasting posted:
Hello!

My name is Alicia Arnold, I am a casting associate for a new docu-series and I wanted to share our casting information with you all. Our casting information is below but please feel free to contact me directly at mothersanddaughtersExpecting@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Best,
Alicia

Now Casting: Pregnant Mothers Pregnant Daughters

Are you currently pregnant and your DAUGHTER is ALSO expecting?! If this is your unique situation, a major cable network wants to document your lives! This docu-series will follow the exciting and dramatic journey of a mother and daughter who are pregnant at the same time. We want to share the amazing, the challenging, the funny, and the complicated moments in both of your lives; from the pregnancy through childbirth and everything in between.

If both you and your daughter are outgoing and open to sharing your stories, please contact the casting team ASAP (our deadline is quickly approaching!) at: mothersanddaughtersExpecting@gmail.com.

Tell us why you should be part of this docu-series and explain what's going on in your lives since you've both become pregnant. Also be sure to include your phone number, email address, and city and state that you live in. Applicants should be 18 years of age or older.

Spotlight: Member Stories

After years of the Doctors telling me I wouldn't have a baby due to female troubles and since 2001 my diabetes. I had a surprise baby 5/24/2009. I...More

Helpful Tips

genetic testing and ultrasounds
to all 35+ moms, I was 38 when I received the fabulous news I was expecting, and 39 upon delivery. my blood work came back elevated and i ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.