Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pains in my hands
Glennboysmom posted:
I am 42 and pregnant for the 5th time. My boys are 21, 18, 15, & 13! I am very active & healthy but am having a terrible time with my hands! They feel like they are asleep. I wake up crying. I have done everything suggested....watch salt, drink water, hand braces, sleeping on left side, massages, etc. I have always had easy pregnancies. I am so uncomfortable and not sleeping. Any suggestions?

phoenix31674 responded:
Sounds like you have pregnancy induced carpal tunnel syndrome. I had it pretty bad with my first. I had to pretty much wear the brace all the time - even when sleeping. I also had to limit my time on the computer because that made it worse. The good news is that it went away after delivery. Unfortunately there is not much you can do about it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Wow! I'm back! Let's see I am NOT 42 anymore (though I was when I joined up to follow my pg!) I am now 46 - and will be turning 47 this year. ...More

Helpful Tips

A few tips to start
If you?d like to find which board went to which Exchange, then check out Find Your Exchange . You can increase font size by pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful