Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hi Ladies
ntherelng posted:
Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I just got my BFP today and we are so excited! This will be #3 for us. I"m 39 and will be 40 when I deliver and DH is going to be 45. I was on these boards from 2008-2010 when I was preggo with DS1 (10/2008) and DS2 (06/2010). I was 36 when #1 was born and #2 was born just a few days before I turned 38. We wanted to get preg. last year, but timing at work was just not good as I was job hunting, so we are excite as if all goes well, this will be our last time.

Excited to get to know you gals!

Renee

PS: Baby #3 will have the same EDD as DS1!
Renee (38) DH (43) DS1 10/01/08, DS2 06/20/10 6 lb, 19.5 and so beautiful! Our Father's Day baby :-)

VicsEandJ responded:
Lurking...

Congratulations, Renee!!

Vickie
( for a while I was viclou1968)

LuV4Autumn responded:
Hey Renee! I guess because I'm a WebMD Ambassador they send me occasional updates from our old group. I just wanted to say Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope all is well with you.

: ) V

Spotlight: Member Stories

42 yo, M 15 years, dd 8 , dd 5, due date 2/9/11

Helpful Tips

genetic testing and ultrasounds
to all 35+ moms, I was 38 when I received the fabulous news I was expecting, and 39 upon delivery. my blood work came back elevated and i ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.