Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hi Ladies
ntherelng posted:
Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I just got my BFP today and we are so excited! This will be #3 for us. I"m 39 and will be 40 when I deliver and DH is going to be 45. I was on these boards from 2008-2010 when I was preggo with DS1 (10/2008) and DS2 (06/2010). I was 36 when #1 was born and #2 was born just a few days before I turned 38. We wanted to get preg. last year, but timing at work was just not good as I was job hunting, so we are excite as if all goes well, this will be our last time.

Excited to get to know you gals!

Renee

PS: Baby #3 will have the same EDD as DS1!
Renee (38) DH (43) DS1 10/01/08, DS2 06/20/10 6 lb, 19.5 and so beautiful! Our Father's Day baby :-)

VicsEandJ responded:
Lurking...

Congratulations, Renee!!

Vickie
( for a while I was viclou1968)

LuV4Autumn responded:
Hey Renee! I guess because I'm a WebMD Ambassador they send me occasional updates from our old group. I just wanted to say Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope all is well with you.

: ) V

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 36 and already have a great 11yr old daughter. Plus a wonderful great Hubby that I love a lot.

Helpful Tips

genetic testing and ultrasounds
to all 35+ moms, I was 38 when I received the fabulous news I was expecting, and 39 upon delivery. my blood work came back elevated and i ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!