Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Hi Ladies
    ntherelng posted:
    Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I just got my BFP today and we are so excited! This will be #3 for us. I"m 39 and will be 40 when I deliver and DH is going to be 45. I was on these boards from 2008-2010 when I was preggo with DS1 (10/2008) and DS2 (06/2010). I was 36 when #1 was born and #2 was born just a few days before I turned 38. We wanted to get preg. last year, but timing at work was just not good as I was job hunting, so we are excite as if all goes well, this will be our last time.

Excited to get to know you gals!

Renee

PS: Baby #3 will have the same EDD as DS1!
    Renee (38) DH (43) DS1 10/01/08, DS2 06/20/10 6 lb, 19.5 and so beautiful! Our Father's Day baby :-)

VicsEandJ responded:
    Lurking...

Congratulations, Renee!!

Vickie
    ( for a while I was viclou1968)

LuV4Autumn responded:
    Hey Renee! I guess because I'm a WebMD Ambassador they send me occasional updates from our old group. I just wanted to say Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope all is well with you.

: ) V

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mother of two teenage boys ages 18 and 16 from my previous marriage. I am pregnant with my child at the age of 39 years old. The father is 44 y...More

Helpful Tips

genetic testing and ultrasounds
    to all 35+ moms, I was 38 when I received the fabulous news I was expecting, and 39 upon delivery. my blood work came back elevated and i ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 3 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.