Skip to content
Pregnant AGAIN?? after tubal ligation!!!
marcee816 posted:
I am 39yrs old and my husband and I just found out that we are expecting our fourth child.This baby was a very BIG shock to us because two years ago I had a bilateral tubal ligation.We have three children 21,12,&2. I am scared to death, I will be 40 when this child in born in October(12)2012(which is our first year wedding Anniversary)and my husband just turned 41!!! He is just tickled pink but I am worried that I physically won't be able to carry another child and I am NOT looking forward to labor either, BUT this child is another blessing from God to our family so we are thankful. Back to the Ginger Ale&Saltines.

SarahNiccole responded:
Congrats!! I would love to have another one! In 2008 I had my tubes tied thinking I wouldn't want anymore children as my Husband and I had already had 4 children and we were both only 22 turning 23 that year. Now here I set almost 4 years later and I would love to add another little one to our family. I cross my fingers that it could happen to me anyday now! The lord works in mysterious ways! Good luck to you!

SarahNiccole replied to SarahNiccole's response:
Well I sit here being only 2 days late for AF to visit and get hopes from your post that maybe just maybe I could be preggers. I don't stress over it because then it's just heartbreaking when it doesn't happen so I go through the day thinking the Lord knows whats best so if AF doesn't show up I will take a test this weekend!

mls1174 replied to SarahNiccole's response:
I had my tubes tied back in 98 because my husband didnt want any more kids but I did. My husband passed in 2002. I had them reversed in 2006 for about $5500.00 when I meet my new husband and got pregnant 2 months later.We now have a 5 year old and one due in July 2012. We are done after this for I will be 38 this year. I'm really glad we did it. Good luck. If you really want it you should really look into it. You wont regret it

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I'm a 41 year old mom of 5. It's been 14 years since I was last pregnant, so needless to say, this is ALL new to me these days. It is soo...More

Helpful Tips

A few tips to start
If you?d like to find which board went to which Exchange, then check out Find Your Exchange . You can increase font size by pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.