Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
confused
gipek posted:
Hi. I'm 43 and my last normal period was december 28th. I always have a 28 day cycle but in january i was 3 days early and febuary 5 days early. This month if i base it on when i started charting my ovulation which is from decembers date then i am 7 days early and it is lighter than usual like spotting and it looks more brownish like its my last day of my peroid. Is there a possibility i could be pregnant? I'm afraid to take a test because i'm afraid it would be a negative. My fiance does not have any children and i have two ages 19 and 22 from a previous marriage and we would like to have another child together. Its been a long time since i was pregnant but i do not remember having this issue with my sons. could anyone please help. also i have been having pregnancy symptoms.

light76 responded:
Hello,
Unfortunately, the only way to check if you are pregnant is by a HPT or blood test. The brown discharge could be implantation bleeding. I would wait a couple of days and do a HPT at home to check.

Good luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

A few tips to start
If you?d like to find which board went to which Exchange, then check out Find Your Exchange . You can increase font size by pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful