Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

37 and trying for #2
    08mommytryingagain posted:
    hi everyone! this is our first month trying for babe #2 and we're so excited.

m/c in 1992 and in 03 we had our girl(i used to be on this site then but cant remember the name i used lol) and now we'd like another one before he turns 40 next year

aunt flo is due the 9th of nxt month and i hope this month was it but only the first one so i wont be too disappointed.

i hope u guys dont mind too many ?'s -im sure i'll have some lol and i will try to help if i can too

have a great day!

kay_kay75 responded:
    I am with you, I am 37 and we are trying for #2, I had my first on my 36th birthday and I am excited about having another baby, it has been a lot of years coming for me, I tried with my ex husband for 8 years and nothing, my husband now and I were just talking about it and we got blessed with our daughter. We haven't been standing in the way of it since she was born but this month is the first time I made a concerted effort to hit the right dates for ovulation. Crossing my fingers here!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 36 and already have a great 11yr old daughter. Plus a wonderful great Hubby that I love a lot.

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
    WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
    Was this Helpful?
    7 of 15 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.