Skip to content
37 and trying for #2
08mommytryingagain posted:
hi everyone! this is our first month trying for babe #2 and we're so excited.

m/c in 1992 and in 03 we had our girl(i used to be on this site then but cant remember the name i used lol) and now we'd like another one before he turns 40 next year

aunt flo is due the 9th of nxt month and i hope this month was it but only the first one so i wont be too disappointed.

i hope u guys dont mind too many ?'s -im sure i'll have some lol and i will try to help if i can too

have a great day!

kay_kay75 responded:
I am with you, I am 37 and we are trying for #2, I had my first on my 36th birthday and I am excited about having another baby, it has been a lot of years coming for me, I tried with my ex husband for 8 years and nothing, my husband now and I were just talking about it and we got blessed with our daughter. We haven't been standing in the way of it since she was born but this month is the first time I made a concerted effort to hit the right dates for ovulation. Crossing my fingers here!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Wow! I'm back! Let's see I am NOT 42 anymore (though I was when I joined up to follow my pg!) I am now 46 - and will be turning 47 this year. ...More

Helpful Tips

A few tips to start
If you?d like to find which board went to which Exchange, then check out Find Your Exchange . You can increase font size by pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.