Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
history of placenta previa in 2 pregnancies
sonumamma posted:
am 38 , mother of a lovely 6 year old girl. had 2 pregnanacies with placenta previa issues with some minor bleeding during pregnancy. I lost my first pregnancy. now i always wanted a sibling for my little girl, but i am scared of complications. ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE. SHOULD I DARE TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE????

light76 responded:
Hi, I am not sure why you had a miscarriage. Placenta previa is a common problem during pregnancy. I have heard that if you had a placenta previa in one pregnancy then you have a higher chance of having it in subsequent pregnancies. But that should not deter you from having a baby seeing that's what you really want. I would talk to your ob/gyn about your medical issues and then come up with a plan.

Best of luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Ann 37yr turning 38 in 3wk. DH 37yr Married Sept. 09. DS 19yr &14yr 1st marriage DSS 17yr. Lost a baby boy Oct. 95 due to trisomy. My DH misscarri...More

Helpful Tips

A few tips to start
If you?d like to find which board went to which Exchange, then check out Find Your Exchange . You can increase font size by pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!