Skip to content
I want to try for baby #3
An_248126 posted:
Hello! I am 38 and will be 39 in December. My husband and I have (2) ddaughters ages (4) and (6). We really want to try for baby #3 but with my age and all we are not sure. I had gestational diabetes with both pregnancies and had to have 2 c-sections. I would probably have to have another c-section which makes me nervous. But I am feeling like I want to try one last time before I get too old. What are your opinions?

AnaBoykins responded:
Hello!!!
I am 40 yrs. old and 22 weeks pregnant, I have my opinion.. LOL. My own experince and my 2 best friends just got a baby with 441 and 43.... times are different and you are a healthy person all will be good.

I say to do a check with your Doctor and if she /he give you the ok, go for it!!! and enjoy!!!!

Good luck.

kerryleanne replied to AnaBoykins's response:
Hi! Thanks for your reply and congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope everything is going well for you and baby.
I made an appointment with my doctor for the end of the month. Wish it was sooner but that was all they had available. I will keep you all updated on what happens!
Thanks!

AnaBoykins replied to kerryleanne's response:
Cool!!! good for you.
Thank you, all is going well with my little one, he/she started moving now, then that give me more reliefs.
we chose to do not have an amio, then we did the other test, sonogram and blood and all is good for now seconds results next tuesday the 9.
keep me update.... good luck!!!
Ana.

kerryleanne replied to AnaBoykins's response:
Hello! Happy all is going well for you! I hope you get good results tomorrow as well!
Good Luck and take care!
Kerry

AnaBoykins replied to kerryleanne's response:
Thank you so much!!! all was good at the doctor's appointment, sonogram 2 results only drop a litlle fibrom in my uterus, doctor is not concerned. but baby is growing great, and he/she started kicking me... before was like feeling some bubbles, but now is more like a kick!!! we will have a serious conversation in 4 months!!!
take care, Ana.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mother of two teenage boys ages 18 and 16 from my previous marriage. I am pregnant with my child at the age of 39 years old. The father is 44 y...More

Helpful Tips

genetic testing and ultrasounds
to all 35+ moms, I was 38 when I received the fabulous news I was expecting, and 39 upon delivery. my blood work came back elevated and i ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.