Skip to content
Over 41 and trying to fall pregnant
An_249241 posted:
Hello, I am 41 years old. Have 3 children, the youngest almost 17 year old. I am with my current partner for almost 16 years but no children with him. Had a laproscopic sterilisation(tubes clamped) when my youngest was a few months old. Too much dissappointments at that stage of my life and thought well this is the end of the road for me... no more children. My partner now wants a child (and me too). Did 2 IVF's to date. In both i had 1 or 2 follicles and it did not even grow to the required size. Am at my wits end now as this is causing strain on my relationship as well as our pockets. Any advice what to do next...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I'm a 41 year old mom of 5. It's been 14 years since I was last pregnant, so needless to say, this is ALL new to me these days. It is soo...More

Helpful Tips

A few tips to start
If you?d like to find which board went to which Exchange, then check out Find Your Exchange . You can increase font size by pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.