Skip to content
Introduction: Jessica 37 years old, 28 weeks 5 days 3rd baby
reddawn75 posted:
Hello Mothers to be! Im Jessica Im 37 years old and expecting my 3rd baby boy! Ive been through a divorce and Im now in a new relationship. So this will be his 1st baby. In the begining he was more excited then me! lol Anyway all is going well but just found out today I might have GD! I have a follow up 3 hour test for that this Friday (2days).

I will try to comment and post on this board. Best wishes to all of you beautiful moms to be!

TanyaO92 responded:
I am in a similiar situation! I will be 39 when our baby is due, he is 42. This will be my third, and his first! He brought up trying to have a baby. At first, I was skeptical, but now that we are pregnant, I couldn't be more excited! A tad nervous on our ages, and just want everything to turn out ok. We are only 8 weeks along. Had our first u/s two days ago (wed 12/19) and so far A ok! Good luck to you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

After years of the Doctors telling me I wouldn't have a baby due to female troubles and since 2001 my diabetes. I had a surprise baby 5/24/2009. I...More

Helpful Tips

genetic testing and ultrasounds
to all 35+ moms, I was 38 when I received the fabulous news I was expecting, and 39 upon delivery. my blood work came back elevated and i ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.