Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Introduction: Jessica 37 years old, 28 weeks 5 days 3rd baby
reddawn75 posted:
Hello Mothers to be! Im Jessica Im 37 years old and expecting my 3rd baby boy! Ive been through a divorce and Im now in a new relationship. So this will be his 1st baby. In the begining he was more excited then me! lol Anyway all is going well but just found out today I might have GD! I have a follow up 3 hour test for that this Friday (2days).

I will try to comment and post on this board. Best wishes to all of you beautiful moms to be!

TanyaO92 responded:
I am in a similiar situation! I will be 39 when our baby is due, he is 42. This will be my third, and his first! He brought up trying to have a baby. At first, I was skeptical, but now that we are pregnant, I couldn't be more excited! A tad nervous on our ages, and just want everything to turn out ok. We are only 8 weeks along. Had our first u/s two days ago (wed 12/19) and so far A ok! Good luck to you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

After years of the Doctors telling me I wouldn't have a baby due to female troubles and since 2001 my diabetes. I had a surprise baby 5/24/2009. I...More

Helpful Tips

genetic testing and ultrasounds
to all 35+ moms, I was 38 when I received the fabulous news I was expecting, and 39 upon delivery. my blood work came back elevated and i ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful