Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

42 pregnant and embarrassed
An_250072 posted:
I'm 42 and pregnant. I have 3 daughters ages 22 19 and 14. I found out when I was 3 months along. My daughters think I'm a disgrace and embarrassment and left to go live with their father. My boyfriend doesn't have children and we have been together for 4 years. I don't know what to do.
ZebraDivine responded:
What did your daughters expect you to do? Be celibate? You're a grown woman and, frankly, it's not their place, as long as you are able to be a good mother to them (and only one is a minor). It sounds like they may be feeling like seeing someone other than their father is one thing, but having other children is another - but they need to come to terms with that. It seems like you're in a committed relationship - do you want children with your boyfriend? Are you guys planning to stay together? If so, realistically, he doesn't have much more time to get you pregnant. Perhaps your daughter would be willing to do some family counseling, but I think they are being too judgmental.
Mamihlapinatapai responded:
Do what you want. You're 42 and have created life. That's a blessing. I think this is a cause for joy, not embarrassment. How does your boyfriend feel at this?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 38 recently devorced and met a great man. I have 5 kids and he has 3 and what a wonderful life, if this is love then I love it. He makes me so happ...More

Helpful Tips

A few tips to start
If you?d like to find which board went to which Exchange, then check out Find Your Exchange . You can increase font size by pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.