Skip to content
36 years old bearutiful woman
An_250148 posted:
I work at the university of Washington, and I ma a full time student. I am not in a relationship, but I want to have a baby I am in school and mastering my career goals, I ma just curious how I can get pregnant through a sperm doner?

ZebraDivine responded:
You can find a sperm bank where they would give you a "catalog" of donors, with characteristics - most donors are anonymous these days for fear of future child support suits. The procedure can run close to $1500 or more each time and it may take more than once. Some women have literally done it the "turkey baster" method and there are even kits that you get online - but, of course, you need to settle on your donor.

Mamihlapinatapai responded:
Having a child is one thing, but, logistically speaking, it's much easier to parent and take care of the child with another set of hands (boyfriend or husband). There's also the emotional support. Just a thought.

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.