Skip to content
First time mother
An_250158 posted:
This is my first time being pregnant and I'm still learning a lot. I'm 25 weeks and belly is really big and sometimes, I feel a shortness of breath and in the middle part of my stomach, under my breast bone, I feel this "tightness". Not sure what that is......

ZebraDivine responded:
Of course, check with your doctor, but the baby and your expanded uterus is mashing on many of your organs - including your lungs. I experienced shortness of breath with both of my pregnancies and more so with the second, because he was bigger. My first pregnancy wasn't until 38/39, the next 39/40 and I'm currently pregnant at 42 - going on 43.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hola. I am 40 years old and pregnant with my third child. DH is 39 and have a DD age 10 and DD age 6. My EDD with #3 is 03/19/2010. I tested + with HP...More

Helpful Tips

A few tips to start
If you?d like to find which board went to which Exchange, then check out Find Your Exchange . You can increase font size by pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.