Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
39 and pregnant
TeddiBearMomma posted:
We are so very excited to be pregnant! We are scared to death but absolutely joyful that we were finally able to conceive. He is 42, I am 39. I will still be 39 at the time of delivery. My doctor examined me beforehand and told me she thought I was healthy enough to get pregnant despite the fact that I have atypical cells on my pap which they are monitoring. I am eating healthy, drinking lots of water and walking. I'm completelly exhausted... I am so worried about losing my little jellybean. The doctor doesn't want to see me for two more weeks. I am not having any nausea with this pregnancy which is very concerning to me. I had severe nausea with my first two (who are now ages 9 & 13). I had a blighted ovum between my two children and had to have an emergency D&C. I just need to know everything is going to be okay... I wish they'd check my hormone levels to make sure they are climbing appropriately. How do I stop stressing and enjoy this?

AnaBoykins responded:
Congrats!! enjoy and do not read to much some horror stories on internet, you are doing great, eating healthy, drinking water and walking, keep the good job.
I delivered my LO at 40 Yrs. o, now he is 4 months now we are thinking in have another one!!!
how not to stress out??? well, kind of difficult, I think helped me to live the moment, day by day take care what need to be done and do NOT worry for what is NOT. keep it real!!!
I hope that you understand my English lol.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Momma of 6 children, 3 beautiful girls ages, 20, 26, and 27 and 3 handsome boys ages, 21, 16, and 14. My 26 and 27 year old have finished college. My ...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.