Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
38 Trying to have another child and frustrated
Felixx2013 posted:
I am 38 years old and have a 2 1/2 year old (who we conceived 1 month after being on progesterone to regulate my cycle, and also was on progesterone for the first trimester). We have been trying for over a year to get pregnant, and I have had 2 miscarriages (both at 4 weeks). For the last 4 months I have been using ovulation kits and have had intercourse every 2nd day before, during, and after ovulation. Twice, I had sore breasts, nausea, fatigue, increased urination - but no positive pregnancy tests. The symptoms disappear about 9 DPO , when my period (?) starts ... 2 days of brown spotting, 1-2 days of absolutely nothing, then red heavy flow commences. My Ob did blood tests and an ultrasound - all "normal". I am so frustrated and depressed - help!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mother of two teenage boys ages 18 and 16 from my previous marriage. I am pregnant with my child at the age of 39 years old. The father is 44 y...More

Helpful Tips

genetic testing and ultrasounds
to all 35+ moms, I was 38 when I received the fabulous news I was expecting, and 39 upon delivery. my blood work came back elevated and i ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful