Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
pregnant at 43
An_254770 posted:
My husband and I have been together for 20 years. I had a bad miscarriage 2 years ago and my former OB took out one tube in the process. After I could not get pregnant we tried clomid but it failed. We had given up and could not afford IVF or anything further. We accepted the fact that we could not have children then out of nowhere in August no period. I called my OBGYN and assumed that it was pre menopause but no pregnant. We are still in shock at 23 weeks but know that this is a blessing.

flawlessdd225 responded:
Amen! God is so good! I pray He continues to Bless you and your husband with a very healthy pregnancy! I too and now Pregnant and I'm 44 years old. A couple of years ago while trying to conceive, I found out I was pregnant in my tubes and lost one of my tubes. I tried for a while and with no success...years later....I'm expecting! All I can say is God is so good! I pray you have a very healthy pregnancy and baby! May God Bless you!

aileen89 responded:
Congratulations and God Bless you and your family. I just wanted to share this site with you where it could calculate when your baby is due. God Bless.
http://www.babyduedatecalculator.net/

Spotlight: Member Stories

I joined the Webmd board Pregnancy after 35 back in 2007. Unfortunately I did not get to stay but lurked around instead as I had several MCs. Then in ...More

Helpful Tips

A few tips to start
If you?d like to find which board went to which Exchange, then check out Find Your Exchange . You can increase font size by pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.