Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

First U/S, Measuring 1 week smaller than expected
    csvochatzer posted:
    I was expecting to be 7 weeks pregnant but the technician said the baby is measuring 5 weeks, 6 days. The doctor didn't seem terribly concerned and said I likely just ovulated late. I'm surprised and nervous because I'm really, very regular. And, because I love wine! Before I got pregnant, I would have wine with dinner every night. Anyone else run into this?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hola. I am 40 years old and pregnant with my third child. DH is 39 and have a DD age 10 and DD age 6. My EDD with #3 is 03/19/2010. I tested + with HP...More

Helpful Tips

A few tips to start
    If you?d like to find which board went to which Exchange, then check out Find Your Exchange . You can increase font size by pressing ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    13 of 28 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.