Skip to content
I'm 44 and just learned I'm expected a baby!
flawlessdd225 posted:
I took a home test this week and learned that at the age of 44 I've conceived a baby ...... natuarally! I was shocked but so grateful to God and extremely excited. I tried to conceive before but with no success. I finally determined that I would thank God for my current Blessings and live to be the best mother that I could be to the children I already have. I had bariatric surgery to get weight off and have lost 100 pounds so far. I started to focus on getting healthy for longevity! Well God had a different plan for me!

I'm Pregnant!

I dont mind that I've lost weight, I'm eating healtheir and really wanna do everything right for a healthy pregnancy. My first Dr's appt is tomorrow. I am so looking forward to this journey!

I FEEL SO BLESSED!!!!! Thank you Jesus for your continued Grace, Mercy and Divine Favour!!!!

I hope my experience can encourange someone else to look forward to conceive past 40.

kristine403 responded:
Hi there! Congratulations for your blessing. Let me share here with you a site you can use to calculate your baby's due date, good luck. http://www.babyduedatecalculator.net/

Spotlight: Member Stories

I actually joined the boards in July of 2008 when I found out I was (17 1/2 wks) pregnant with my first. She was born on November 9, 2008 (at 33 wks)....More

Helpful Tips

genetic testing and ultrasounds
to all 35+ moms, I was 38 when I received the fabulous news I was expecting, and 39 upon delivery. my blood work came back elevated and i ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!