Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Poll
ajhoward89 posted:
Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend. Thought it would be fun to have a little poll this morning. 1. What is your EDD? 2. Do you have your nursery finished yet? 3. How long are you going to be on maternity leave? 4. What is your favorite food or biggest craving right now? 5. What is the most irritating thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? 6. What is the nicest thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? 7. How are you feeling today? 8. What book or movie have you read/watched recently? 9. Do you feel your LO move often, if you are feeling movement yet? 10. What's for breakfast?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

ajhoward89 responded:
1. What is your EDD? 4/15/10 2. Do you have your nursery finished yet? No, we are going to finish sorting through things this weekend, have our bedroom painted and hopefully paint the nursery in February. Her crib won't be here until March. 3. How long are you going to be on maternity leave? Right now the plan is to take 4 weeks off, and the 5th and 6th week work very part-time, going back to f/t the 7th week. 4. What is your favorite food or biggest craving right now? This week it has been leftover turkey sandwiches with a little bit of Miracle whip...yum 5. What is the most irritating thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? One of them - I can't believe how much weight the doctors let you girls gain now (my grandma, apparently when she had my dad the dr didn't want them to gain hardly any) 6. What is the nicest thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? I am so happy for both of you, you are going to be great parents and kids are such a blessing 7. How are you feeling today? Exhausted. I haven't slept well the last few nights and have had really bad leg cramps. 8. What book or movie have you read/watched recently? Currently reading The Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher (excellent) and watched The Bride Wars yesterday, it was cute. 9. Do you feel your LO move often, if you are feeling movement yet? I feel her move off and on, I have a feeling she sleeps alot. 10. What's for breakfast? I was going to make breakfast tacos but depending on when my DH wakes up we might go out for breakfast...I don't feel like cooking.

PinkPanther444 responded:
Great poll Lex! We haven't had one in a while!! 1. What is your EDD? July 24, 2010 2. Do you have your nursery finished yet? Haven't even started. Once we find out the baby's sex, hopefully on Feb. 19, we will begin planning that a little more. We did start moving the exercise equipment and sofa out of the baby's room though. 3. How long are you going to be on maternity leave? 12 weeks. Wish it could be longer. 4. What is your favorite food or biggest craving right now? Veggie burger and broccoli from Ruby Tuesday's. Hasn't made me sick yet! 5. What is the most irritating thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? "I don't want to hear you complain that you are sick to your stomach, when I was in high school my mom made me go to school everyday." (From coworker who was pg in high school) 6. What is the nicest thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? "That baby is so lucky to have you for a mom." 7. How are you feeling today? Nauseous. Just woke up. 8. What book or movie have you read/watched recently? What to expect when you're expecting :) 9. Do you feel your LO move often, if you are feeling movement yet? Unfortunately I can't feel him/her yet. 10. What's for breakfast? Probably a banana, maybe some grapes, and decaff coffee

cansim responded:
Great idea, Lex! 1. What is your EDD? 8/21/10 2. Do you have your nursery finished yet? Haven't even started. We'll wait until we know the sex. I have some ideas though for each :grin: 3. How long are you going to be on maternity leave? I'm going to try to take a whole year off. Unpaid, of course :grin: 4. What is your favorite food or biggest craving right now? Food in general is good :sillygrin: I've been loving cereal. 5. What is the most irritating thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? I haven't really had any irritating comments. Then again...we haven't told everyone yet. I'll keep you posted! :sillygrin: 6. What is the nicest thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? I had a couple friends get all teared up when I told them because they were so happy for us. I thought that was really sweet. 7. How are you feeling today? So far, so good! 8. What book or movie have you read/watched recently? Pregnancy books- What to expect, Pregnancy week by week. My mom also gave me "Happiest Baby on the Block" so I've been reading that. 9. Do you feel your LO move often, if you are feeling movement yet? No movement yet :angry: 10. What's for breakfast? cereal :grin:

Briarrose31 responded:
1. What is your EDD? 05/07/10 2. Do you have your nursery finished yet? No, but we have started on it. It is now cleaned out of my junk and now has baby stuff in it thanks to his sister. But it is no where near done. 3. How long are you going to be on maternity leave? 2 weeks and then part-time at home after that. 4. What is your favorite food or biggest craving right now? HMM...cheese!!!!! and chocolate!!!! 5. What is the most irritating thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? My step mother said that my step sister's pregnancy was "contagious" and that is why I am pregnant. I wanted to scream that NO, THIS WAS 2 YEARS IN THE MAKING AND I WAS PREGNANT WAY BEFORE HER BUT I LOST MY BABIES. They cay say the stupidst crap sometimes. 6. What is the nicest thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? Just genuine happiness. 7. How are you feeling today? Hungry. 8. What book or movie have you read/watched recently? I wanted Public Enemy last night. Pretty good. 9. Do you feel your LO move often, if you are feeling movement yet? I feel him usually in the morning and at night but no where near like I used to feel my son. 10. What's for breakfast? I was thinking French toast.....but I know i have to cook because hubby is sick. Thanks Lex!!

unknown responded:
Yay!!! Fun Poll 1. What is your EDD? May 28th,2010 2. Do you have your nursery finished yet? OMG don't even get me started. We don't have a nursery as of yet. We have a two bedroom home and DS is in one and DH and I in another, but we do have a room that is 30feet long and 15 feet wide. We are going to divide it into two rooms and add two closets in the bedroom portion of the room. DH is a good carpenter and can build a house from the ground up, but getting him started and agreeing with his ideas is two different things. She may be stuck in the bassinet in our room for a while. 3. How long are you going to be on maternity leave? I will probably take 6 weeks but am hoping for 8. 4. What is your favorite food or biggest craving right now? I crave veggies and sweets. Nothing particular just veggies and sweets. This little girl doesn't like meat. 5. What is the most irritating thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? My goodness you are big. Are you sure your not having twins. 6. What is the nicest thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? I am genuinely happy for you and DH and can't wait to meet your little girl. 7. How are you feeling today? Extremely sleepy and tired. I am not sleeping well at all. I have bad arthritis in both of my hips and having to lay on my sides to sleep is not helping that. The rain doesn't help either. 8. What book or movie have you read/watched recently? Here lately I can't seem to get interested in a book. That isn't like me since I write and I haven't wanted to do that either. I did see a good movie the other day on lifetime called The Plain Truth. 9. Do you feel your LO move often, if you are feeling movement yet? She moves often, but only at specific times of the day. She will move a little in the morning some around lunch and some at night. She wiggles more after I eat. I love feeling it and knowing that she is there. 10. What's for breakfast? I had breakfast at 3 am this morning since I am at work at that time. I had powdered donuts and a french vanilla mocha. I know I know, not the best choice. Hey I was desperate to wake up a little. Cool Poll!! Thanks

unknown responded:
Good Morning Everyone! 1. What is your EDD? 3/11/10 2. Do you have your nursery finished yet? Not at all. Today is my baby shower so hopefully it will motivate me to get the room finished. 3. How long are you going to be on maternity leave? I stopped working Jan1 and I do not plan on returning until June 1. 4. What is your favorite food or biggest craving right now? Johnnie's chesseburgers, eggo waffles. 5. What is the most irritating thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? I have been asked WAY too many times if I am sure I am not having twins. I have had like 20 ultrasounds, YES I am sure. 6. What is the nicest thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? It feels really good when I get the occassional compliment on how I look. I have only gained 4 lbs so it is all baby. My Dr. told me how good I looked at my last appt. That was really sweet. 7. How are you feeling today? Kind of rough. I did not sleep well at all last night. My body is really achy and Izzie is way up in my ribs so everytime she moves it feels like she is about to breakout. I call her Renesme all of time. (Twilight fans understand what I mean) 8. What book or movie have you read/watched recently? I finshed The Lovely Bones just recently. I am rereading (for the 4th time) Eclipse right now. The last movie I watched was the Hangover. It is hilarious. 9. Do you feel your LO move often, if you are feeling movement yet? Yes. She has a pattern. I know when she is awake and I know when she is sleeping. 10. What's for breakfast? Hostess mini chocolate donuts. I really want something good for lunch before my shower so I just ate a couple of mini donuts to hold me over. Now... whats for lunch???

michigan29 responded:
Hey Lex, great idea for a poll! 1. What is your EDD? 8/3/10 2. Do you have your nursery finished yet? haven't THOUGHT about it yet! 3. How long are you going to be on maternity leave? not sure 4. What is your favorite food or biggest craving right now? tons of pineapple 5. What is the most irritating thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? hate it when I'm hanging out with friends/family with their kids and they say (when the kids are acting up), "Just giving you a preview!" or "Are you sure this is what you want?" 6. What is the nicest thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? DH told me I'm going to be a great mom 7. How are you feeling today? mild nausea, bb's hurt 8. What book or movie have you read/watched recently? reading Pat Conroy's "Beach Music" 9. Do you feel your LO move often, if you are feeling movement yet? can hear the hb on my home doppler, but probably won't feel movement for a while. When does that usually start? 10. What's for breakfast? honey bunches of oats with soymilk, fruitbowl of mango, pear and pineapple

tabss1 responded:
1. What is your EDD? 3/2/10 2. Do you have your nursery finished yet? Getting closer...I have the crib set up, a rocker, and a dresser. Ive got blinds ordered that are coming in the mail. Still have to get the closet done. 3. How long are you going to be on maternity leave? 12 weeks 4. What is your favorite food or biggest craving right now? I haven't really had any cravings 5. What is the most irritating thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? my brother asked "arent you worried about getting stretch marks?" 6. What is the nicest thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? "you are so tiny, you are all baby!" 7. How are you feeling today? Overall ok, a little lightheaded/dizzy and times 8. What book or movie have you read/watched recently? I'm currently reading "Mercy" by Jodi Picoult. 9. Do you feel your LO move often, if you are feeling movement yet? Every day, like clockwork. He or she is most active after breakfast and before bed. 10. What's for breakfast? I had toast with peanut butter and honey

hoping4ourfirst responded:
1. What is your EDD? 6/22/10 2. Do you have your nursery finished yet? NO not even close but we do have the babies's bedding for their crib and lamps etc.. 3. How long are you going to be on maternity leave? 3-6 months 4. What is your favorite food or biggest craving right now? Cheeseburgers 5. What is the most irritating thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? How big my belly is!! I am having twins it is going to be big for heaven's sakes. 6. What is the nicest thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? That I look fantastic!! that I am glowing and that my hair is looks fantastic. ( I love hair so that was an awesome comment) 7. How are you feeling today? Tired!! Was out late with my mom gambling in Pittsburgh, Pa. 8. What book or movie have you read/watched recently? Movie: Is Orphan I liked it alot. Book: You Pregnant by Dr.Oz 9. Do you feel your LO move often, if you are feeling movement yet? I have felt some movement from Baby A not baby B yet. 10. What's for breakfast? I had applebee's for brunch.

unknown responded:
1. What is your EDD? 7/22/10 2. Do you have your nursery finished yet? Not finished, but definately in the works. Have the crib and glider set up, walls painted, closet is getting there, bedding washed and ready. 3. How long are you going to be on maternity leave? Hopefully 12 weeks 4. What is your favorite food or biggest craving right now? Sweets and if someone else makes them, veggies. I can't eat meat at all anymore. 5. What is the most irritating thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? Most everyone has been really nice. The only irritating thing is just something that I've let get to me and shouldn't. 6. What is the nicest thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? A lady at church noticed my mini bump and said how good I looked. Neal always says how lucky he is to have the two of us. :) 7. How are you feeling today? Hungry, but every time I eat I get sick. Excited too, because today is the first day of 2nd tri for us!!! 8. What book or movie have you read/watched recently? Currently reading the Frankenstein series by Dean Koontz. Watched Twilight again the other night. 9. Do you feel your LO move often, if you are feeling movement yet? I wish I could feel her! We do hear movement on the doppler every night, but I think she just either really likes milk or really hates being bothered!! 10. What's for breakfast? Umm... didn't eat breakfast. Had a little mac and cheese and some cherry pizza for lunch. I wish I could eat and not get sick :frown:

LLnMS responded:
1. What is your EDD? March 29, 2010 2. Do you have your nursery finished yet? Just about...waiting on drapery rings so I can finish the windows. 3. How long are you going to be on maternity leave? Maybe 6-8 weeks 4. What is your favorite food or biggest craving right now? chocolate and caffetinated drinks....though i rarely give in to the temptation 5. What is the most irritating thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? "what's the big deal" -DH's biological father 6. What is the nicest thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? not sure of an exact quote, but it makes me feel good when people tell me i look good 7. How are you feeling today? absolutely wonderful 8. What book or movie have you read/watched recently? Sherlock Holmes and Avatar...both great movies 9. Do you feel your LO move often, if you are feeling movement yet? feel the LO moving ALL the time it seems...day and night 10. What's for breakfast? special k protein bar

BinxsMom responded:
1. What is your EDD? 4/29/10 2. Do you have your nursery finished yet? We're still in the stages of emptying the room and deciding on what furniture pieces we want. 3. How long are you going to be on maternity leave? I'm a teacher so I want to stop at spring break and I won't go back until the beginning of next year in August. 4. What is your favorite food or biggest craving right now? I've been loving ice cream and hot chocolate! (But I do try to eat healthy foods too.) 5. What is the most irritating thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? No one has really said anything irritating thank goodness! 6. What is the nicest thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? A person who didn't know I was pg asked a coworker if I was, because I looked beautiful. 7. How are you feeling today? Sad after my Chargers lost. Ugh! frustrating game! 8. What book or movie have you read/watched recently? DH and I watched The Proposal last night. I'm also reading Baby 411. 9. Do you feel your LO move often, if you are feeling movement yet? I feel so lucky to feel him move quite often: when I wake up, off and on throughout the day, and before bed. 10. What's for breakfast? We had lox and bagels.

JJMarie responded:
Great Poll Lex! 1. What is your EDD? 9/6/10 (Labor Day) 2. Do you have your nursery finished yet? Nope haven't started but can't wait!!! 3. How long are you going to be on maternity leave? 12 weeks 4. What is your favorite food or biggest craving right now? ice cream 5. What is the most irritating thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? well not many know yet including my husband's grandma who told my mother-in-law (who does know) that I am getting chunky that urks me! 6. What is the nicest thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? I can't think of anything specific but most everyone is just so happy it finally happened for us :) 7. How are you feeling today? like crap, feels like i could puke any second basically all day, my nose is draining down my throat and i have a headache but I am happy to be pregnant so I'll deal with it 8. What book or movie have you read/watched recently? I am reading The Time Traveler's Wife right now. 9. Do you feel your LO move often, if you are feeling movement yet? No but I felt some fluttering this morning :) 10. What's for breakfast? anything I can stomach, lately bagels w/cream cheese or english muffins with butter

tborek responded:
1. What is your EDD? b 6/23/10 2. Do you have your nursery finished yet? b Not even started! Waiting to find out the gender on Friday 3. How long are you going to be on maternity leave? b 12 weeks 4. What is your favorite food or biggest craving right now? b anything fruit flavored...like hard candies...and of course fruit 5. What is the most irritating thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? b "Your not feeling kicks yet??? You should be." said to be at 14 weeks and still being said. 6. What is the nicest thing someone has said to you about your pregnancy? b "Wow, you look great." 7. How are you feeling today? b ehhh 8. What book or movie have you read/watched recently? b Sherlock Holmes...awesome movie 9. Do you feel your LO move often, if you are feeling movement yet? b Don't think I am feeling anything yet. Everything I feel is way to high 10. What's for breakfast? b grapes

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there, I'm Amanda. I am 24 and DH is 32, we have been ttc since we got married in October of 2009. My older sister had been diagnosed with PCOS...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful