Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
It's a....
booklvr04 posted:
Okay, just to keep you in a bit of suspense... I had to download a new browser to be able to post to you girls! I've been trying for an hour!!! Grrrr new WebMD!!!

It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even explain how amazed I was at the whole ultrasound. It made my pregnancy seem so real!!! Everything is just perfect! All measurements for brain, spine, brain, heart, liver, kidneys, legs, arms, lips, eyes, nose, you name it... it's all perfect! We are so happy! I feel so blessed and I just sat there and cried afterwards this is just an amazing experience!!!

Needless to say, my DH is super excited!! He and his brother are the last of a long line of men (his grandfather had five brothers, and DH's grandfather was the only one to have children... two boys; and DH's dad was the only one of those brothers to have children...two boys; and now it's down to DH and his brother), so I know DH is so proud!!

Thanks for all your support and thoughts! I love you all so much!!!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

brookeeg1 responded:
Yayyy,

Congratulations on your baby boy Emiy. I'm so happy for you. I've been waiting to hear all day. I'm so glad to hear that he is doing well, that's wonderful news.

tborek replied to brookeeg1's response:
Congrats Emily! Boys are so much fun!!

tborek replied to tborek's response:
Emily, what exactly did you do to be able to post? I can reply to post but I can't post a new post. I can't post the weekly list!

booklvr04 replied to tborek's response:
Tabatha... I had the same exact problem. Plus, the WebMD page looks all funky with a lot of overlapping words, etc.

I went to Mozilla Firefox and downloaded that browser (instead of Internet Explorer) and was able to post a new discussion! Hope this helps!!!

tborek replied to booklvr04's response:
Crap, I hope it fixes itself because I am at work and I can't download a browser. If it doesn't can I email you my post Emily?

booklvr04 replied to tborek's response:
Tabatha... it seems to be working okay for now. But sure, you can email me the post! You can send it to booklvr04@hotmail.com

KTPMaryland replied to booklvr04's response:
CONGRATS!!! That's awesome. I'm glad everything is perfect - and now you can start picking out names!

tborek replied to KTPMaryland's response:
Haha,I guess all we had to do is talk about it to fix it! The list is posted :)

beccadita80 responded:
YAY!!!! A boy!! How awesome!!!! Congrats lady!! So glad everything was okay with him. So happy for you and DH :)

VioletBlossom responded:
Congratulations on the blue team and more importantly on everything measuring right on target!

I'm so glad you were able to work out a way to post! I've been having trouble with the site too.

I'm so excited for you and your DH!!!

ssebby responded:
Congratulations Emily!!! That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to hear what names you and DH come up with for your little boy!!

KateIM responded:
Congrats Em - sounds like the ultrasound was amazing! Enjoy the blue shopping!!

:0)

Taylove11 responded:
Congratulations on your little boy, Emily! That's so exciting! I'm so happy to hear that he was healthy and perfect. I hope that everything continues to go well for you. Best wishes!

SaraBella85 responded:
Lurking...

Yay Emily! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Candis. Just got married at earlier this year to my wonderful husband Nick. This is a first marriage for me but a second for him. We are c...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.