Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
morning sickness coming back?
sarahw06219 posted:
Is it possible for morning sickness to come back later in the pregnancy? I'm 28 weeks now, and for the last few days my tummy has been not-great in the evenings. I've always had evening-sickness not morning-sickness in early pregnancy but it was gone by 14-15 weeks or so. It's possible that i've just not been eating well enough and it's catching up with me in the pm. IDK. Has anyone heard of this?
me (31) DH (32) DS (1) IVF/ICSI/FET 1 = DS born 7/24/09 FET 2 =BFP! EDD 5/18/11

Kris_07 responded:
I didn't have morning sickness with my first so I have no idea. But I hope you feel better soon!
Kristy(26) DH(30) DD(2) IVF1 1/08 BFP, FET1 1/11 BFP, Beta1 1/28-192, Beta2 1/31-793!!! Heard the heartbeat-119bpm at 6w1d. So Thankful!

Emma_WebMD_Staff responded:
Yes, with the baby pushing on your stomach it can make you feel sick to your stomach. Also heartburn is one of the things that can come on strong later in pregnancy. Feel better!

Take care,
Emma

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Kitty, also known as Kit. My husband and I spent almost 2 and 1/2 years TTC #1 naturally, as we lacked insurance coverage and funds for treatm...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful