Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New to this Community!!!
jon3brn posted:
I took a pg test this morning at 6am and it came out with two lines, meaning i was pregnant. Then my friend instructed me to take those tests that say pregnant or not pregnant. bought a box with three tests, used all three.....all came out PREGNANT!!! I am going to pee on one more in the morning to have an even number of 6 tests, then line them up and take a picture of it. I had my blood drawn late this morning, but I will not get the results until Monday, but my REs office should have received the information today. So fingers crossed (xxxxx) they call me tomorrow and let me know because they have pre-scheduled appts over the weekend so they are open.
Me(28) and DH(28), Married and TTC since April 2008, 3 rounds of clomid no success, 6 month break, Jan and Feb 2012 cancelled cycles due to cysts, Mar. cycle IUIs 3/2-3/3, testing 3/17. BFP!!!!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

gjbsgirl5705 responded:
congrats and welcome i know... i took like 12 tests... 12 with my 2nd DS lol. i think i did 5 with this one.
me(Amy) - 30 dh - 29
IVF/ICSI -1 Caleb born 4/18/08
IVF/ICSI -2 Carter born 4/29/11
Surprise BFP!! - due 10/26/12

beckyatmoms responded:
Congrats! I took a test every morning after my BFP up until beta. I was nervous I would lose it before I got confirmation so it helped me feel a bit better.

Good luck and keep us posted on your numbers.
Becky (35) DH (31) DS (12) DSD (5) MFIF TTC 3 1/2 years
IVF 1 (2/10) BFN
IVF 2 (3/11) BFN
IVF 3 (12/11) BFP....TWINS....EDD 8/23/12...PINK TEAM!

jon3brn replied to beckyatmoms's response:
what were your numbers for the first two betas? my numbers are lower compared to everyone else I have read that has become pregnant. saturday results were 28.24 and todays results were 55.95.
Me(28) and DH(28), Married and TTC since April 2008, 3 rounds of clomid no success, 6 month break, Jan and Feb 2012 cancelled cycles due to cysts, Mar. cycle IUIs 3/2-3/3, testing 3/17. BFP!!!!

beckyatmoms replied to jon3brn's response:
My first number was 285 then it was 897, but I'm having twins. Just try to stay relaxed. Are they sending you for a 3rd?
Becky (35) DH (31) DS (12) DSD (5) MFIF TTC 3 1/2 years
IVF 1 (2/10) BFN
IVF 2 (3/11) BFN
IVF 3 (12/11) BFP....TWINS....EDD 8/23/12...PINK TEAM!

canwedothis replied to jon3brn's response:
My first two were 113 and 527, but I'm also having twins. My sister had a healthy pregnancy with my nephew and her first beta was only 18. As long as your numbers are increasing like they should be it doesn't sound like you have anything to worry about.
Amanda(24),DH(32),first pregnancy. BFP after 3rd cycle of Follistim on 10/13, first BETA 113. Second BETA 527. First sono 10/31, twins! Two strong heartbeats. EDD is 6/21/12.

codysu responded:
Congrats on your BFP!! It is great to see another familiar face over here! Your beta did double, so that is a good sign. It is possible that you have a late implanter and everything is fine. FX the number keeps doubling!!
Cody 38, DH 45 - IVF 1-m/c @ 6wk, IVF 2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12 PINK Team!!

nordygirl33 responded:
congrats this is so exciting:) I saved all mine lol. Feel good

jon3brn replied to beckyatmoms's response:
thanks. yes I am getting a third one tomorrow morning. I am hoping that I am a late implanter and before I know it, those numbers are just going to shoot up there. I am trying my best to relax, but without my weekly massage to help keep me calm and help me re-focus, I feel a little unbalanced. but me and my bestie are going to hang out this evening and that will help me take my mind off of it for a little bit till tomorrow morning.

lindsycd replied to jon3brn's response:
Hey lady, I decided to join this board as well. Stay in touch on your betas! xo

jon3brn replied to nordygirl33's response:
took a picture with all five. i have plans to print it out and make that the first picture or the cover page of the baby book.

jon3brn replied to lindsycd's response:
also joined the pregnancy community and the first trimester community.

rooni134 responded:
hi jon3brn,

congrats and welcome. if you would like to be added to the update list that we send out each week, please let me know your EDD, how far along you are and whether or not you are going to find out the gender.

congrats!!

jon3brn replied to rooni134's response:
my expected due date is November 25, today I am 4wks4d and yes we are going to find out the gender of the baby. my first u/s is April 4th, i know i wont know then, but as soon as I know. I will let you know.

thanks for the welcome. I am happy to be here, finally!!!

test results from today are 163. that is more than double the second beta, which was 55.95. So baby and me are doing just fine.

BridgetBurke replied to jon3brn's response:
Glad to hear everything is ok with your 3rd beta. H&H 9 months to you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC since 05. I have had some health issues, since my accident. In September '05, I donated blood. After the donation, ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.