Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
intelligender
Lopersgrl posted:
Has anyone tried intelligender and was it accurate for you if you did.
Me(23) DH (24) TTC 5 years w/1 M/C after 2 years. 3 rounds of clomid and a BFP on my own on 2/2/12. Due in October.

Take the Poll

I tried the intelligender test and it was
  • Accurate boy result
  • accurate girl result
  • false boy result
  • false girl result
  • Have not tried it
vote
View Poll Results

nicram8683 responded:
I did not try this because so many reviews online and personal conversations with other women were inaccurate results. I decided to save my money & wait til the 20 week scan. It was a killer wait, but well worth it. I think that if I would have taken the test and it said one thing and the scan showed something else I might have felt disappointment.
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!

rooni134 responded:
took the test and got a boy result. but i should mention that i have pcos and it clearly says on the box not to use it if you have pcos and i still did, and ended up with a false result. so i am sure its a good product if you dont have pcos, but if you do, i wouldnt recommend it.

Lopersgrl replied to rooni134's response:
I am fully prepared to get an inaccurate result if that is what is to happen. The hubby and I still want to do it. I have also read reviews online but from people in my life who have taken swear by their accuracy. I know this test would pretty much be for fun but we are still going to do it. I am pretty much decorating the nursery gender neutral any way so the outcome of the test will not effect anything like that. I must say though, I am just as excited about taking this test as i am getting my U/S to determine sex. I will let you know if it is accurate. I am only 10w4d so it will be a while before my U/S but I will update.
Me(23) DH (24) TTC 5 years w/1 M/C after 2 years. 3 rounds of clomid and a BFP on my own on 2/2/12. Due in October.

Lopersgrl replied to Lopersgrl's response:
well i took the test yesterday and it said I am having a boy.. this is very exciting and i can not wait until my ultra sound in may to confirm or not confirm the results of my intelligender test.

nicram8683 replied to Lopersgrl's response:
I cant wait to hear if it was right for you or not Like I said I have only heard bad stories, so it would be nice to see it get it right especially if you want a boy!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!

Lopersgrl replied to nicram8683's response:
I could care less if it was a boy or girl. I am just so excited to finally be getting a little bundle of joy after all this time. I must say tho, even if it is wrong this has still been a fun experience and we are glad we did it either way.

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I have been married for 7 going on 8 years. We have a wonderful, smart little boy who is 6 going on 25. After a bout with infertility we now ha...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful