Skip to content
what strollers have you girls decided on?
nordygirl33 posted:
So we were going to go with the double citi mini select gt, but then found this stroller air, which is great for twins. I wanted to be able to have them see each other and face me. The other stroller didn't have those options really. Hope you are all feeling well:)

rooni134 responded:
my in laws got me the eddie bauer stroller and carrier traveling system. it looks pretty good.

nicram8683 responded:
We are going with the Chicco Cortina Travel System Stroller - Discovery.
We arent having two though, so I know its not the same. When I was at Babies R Us looking at stuff I was surprised at the lack of strollers for 2 infants. They have a lot of them for when the babies are big enough to sit up, but not as part of a travel system.

Hope you like your choice! I am making us buy it before we move and have it ready just in case little man decides to come super early we wont have to be running around town trying to get a car seat
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!

nordygirl33 replied to rooni134's response:
awesome:) I actually changed my stroller today. My friend has twins and said the citi mini select jogger 2012 is awesome, so this is what we are buying now lol

nordygirl33 replied to nicram8683's response:
They really don't have a big selection. My friend today has twins she told me to buy the citi mini jogger select stroller, so now this is what we will buy. Chicco is a great brand too. They all are. That is smart to buy now. we are too I think.

FrenchBulldogMom replied to nordygirl33's response:
I'm also shocked that these baby stores don't have much for twins. I mean, HELLO! I live right in between two major cities that have big fertility clinics. There are twins being born all the time down here!!!

My two favorite double strollers are:

Combi Twin Sport DX Stroller and Peg Perego Aria

MO_multiples responded:
lurking...

I have 16m b/g twins and wanted to add my two cents. I wanted the baby jogger city mini the minute I laid eyes on it. Then the baby stuff started adding up so we put buying a double stroller on hold. After doing much research and online shopping I wound up buying the city mini when it was a good price on Amazon. BUT, before needing this stroller we had the double snap'n'go stroller. This is a must in my opinion. It's compact, affordable, and it fits almost every carseat. Look into it.

beckyatmoms replied to FrenchBulldogMom's response:
I registered for the Combi Twin Sport. It gets great reviews. I have found that in general the stores carry the more expensive items but if you go online to their websites they have a much larger selection. I think it's a scam to get you to buy the more expensive items. I always read a bunch of reviews before I buy anything. I also registered for the double snap'n'go stroller to use while they are infants. When I had my son I got one of those travel systems and ended up never using the stroller. They are just too big and heavy and not convenient at all.
Becky (35) DH (31) DS (12) DSD (5) MFIF TTC 3 1/2 years
IVF 1 (2/10) BFN
IVF 2 (3/11) BFN
IVF 3 (12/11) BFP....TWINS....EDD 8/23/12...PINK TEAM!

nordygirl33 replied to FrenchBulldogMom's response:
it is annoying b/c I have to buy two of everything, which can be costly. How are you feeling?
I never got to look at those two, but know they are great strollers.

nordygirl33 replied to MO_multiples's response:
My friend gave me her double snap and go, so I guess I can hold off a little and get the city mini after. Thank you for the advice:)

nordygirl33 replied to beckyatmoms's response:
yes the snap n go is a lifesaver. My friend has twins and she gave me hers. After that I will buy the other stroller. The less stuff the better. I try to read reviews too:) There is just so much stuff I need to do.I see you are having twin girls. so exciting!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Becca 31, DH 32, DD 1.5 yrs... DH and I had been TTC for 18 cycles before success!!! It was our 3 IUI and our 2nd round with Femara and Menopur. We...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.