Skip to content
Feeling good!
nicram8683 posted:
I took my DD swimming today and it was so much fun. My OB said no hard exercise for me, so I haven't been doing much of anything but walking. Swimming today felt so great. I almost didnt go, but was glad I did. Been doing a lot of work around our house too, only 4 weeks til the movers come! Luckily DD is on spring break this week & next so she has been helping me around the house. Sometimes I have so much going on, I forget I am pregnant. Until little man gives me a big ol kick!

Hope everyone else is doing well!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!

ninjarbaby responded:
Hey Nicole! Doesn't the pool feel great? with the extra weight being lifted so you can relax a bit. I've actually been going to the pool for physical therapy for my sciatica. Baby's been switching from left to right and it hurts a lot so the pool helps take the weight off. But glad you're doing great! You should take more swim days.
Jane(30), DH(30), DSD(12) - TTC 1 since 2008 after m/c in Feb 2008 - Stopped actively TTC'ing in mid 2009 after unexplained IF. Surprise BFP 8/31/11! EDD 5/4/2012 Blue Team!

codysu responded:
Glad you had a nice time swimming! And enjoy time with your DH! Glad he is finally home! (saw your post on FB)

I should start swimming at my gym. My issue is having to go buy a bathing suit while pg! Not looking forward to that. But since my EDD is 7/26 I think it is inevitable.
Cody 38, DH 45 - IVF 1-m/c @ 6wk, IVF 2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12 PINK Team!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Was on ITSG since May of 2004....due to PCOS, tubal, and male factor issues, 5 years of TTC, numerous surgeries, IUI's, and 3 IVF's later, our...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful