Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Marla
PGinSJ posted:
Lurking

Came to check on you. Woo hoo, congrats on entering labor watch!!! Can't wait to hear your birth story and for your dreams of motherhood to be realized )
Me (39) and DH (38). 2 m/cs and unexplained IF. DS Connor born 8/22/10 via our 3rd IUI and no. 2 due 3/19/12 Blue Team, conceived naturally.

no1phillygirl responded:
You are so sweet. Thank you so much. I can't believe I made it to labor watch. I just posted an update. My mucous plug came out last night. It was so cool. I look on Piaf occasionally for updates but it's been very slow. I can't wait to join.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

PGinSJ replied to no1phillygirl's response:
That's awesome news Marla. Your body is readying. I just had baby boy # 2 Sunday and am now recalling how sweet it is to have a newborn. My hearts so full need to update on PAIF grads. Hopefully those with new births and those upcoming can give it a leg up. Keep me updated, so excited.
Me (39) and DH (38). 2 m/cs and unexplained IF. DS Connor born 8/22/10 via our 3rd IUI and no. 2 due 3/19/12 Blue Team, conceived naturally.

no1phillygirl replied to PGinSJ's response:
Omg. I don't think I knew you were pregnant again or am I just suffering pregnancy brain? Congrats on your baby boy. We need a birth story on pair from you!
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

PGinSJ replied to no1phillygirl's response:
No I didn't post about it here only on the paid grads board when I got my bfp. And it wasn't in my siggy for a long while either. Just posted alittle about my crazy birth story on grads. GL and hugs

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jen. I have a beautiful 9 year old DD from a previous marriage, and have been married to the true love of my life since Oct 08. DH and I tr...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!