Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Marla
PGinSJ posted:
Lurking

Came to check on you. Woo hoo, congrats on entering labor watch!!! Can't wait to hear your birth story and for your dreams of motherhood to be realized )
Me (39) and DH (38). 2 m/cs and unexplained IF. DS Connor born 8/22/10 via our 3rd IUI and no. 2 due 3/19/12 Blue Team, conceived naturally.

no1phillygirl responded:
You are so sweet. Thank you so much. I can't believe I made it to labor watch. I just posted an update. My mucous plug came out last night. It was so cool. I look on Piaf occasionally for updates but it's been very slow. I can't wait to join.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

PGinSJ replied to no1phillygirl's response:
That's awesome news Marla. Your body is readying. I just had baby boy # 2 Sunday and am now recalling how sweet it is to have a newborn. My hearts so full need to update on PAIF grads. Hopefully those with new births and those upcoming can give it a leg up. Keep me updated, so excited.
Me (39) and DH (38). 2 m/cs and unexplained IF. DS Connor born 8/22/10 via our 3rd IUI and no. 2 due 3/19/12 Blue Team, conceived naturally.

no1phillygirl replied to PGinSJ's response:
Omg. I don't think I knew you were pregnant again or am I just suffering pregnancy brain? Congrats on your baby boy. We need a birth story on pair from you!
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

PGinSJ replied to no1phillygirl's response:
No I didn't post about it here only on the paid grads board when I got my bfp. And it wasn't in my siggy for a long while either. Just posted alittle about my crazy birth story on grads. GL and hugs

Spotlight: Member Stories

Allison (30) DH (29) DS (12) DD (9) DS (8)... DH and I TTC "our first" for 18 months. 6 rounds of Clomid, 1 yr of Metformin. Got surprise BF...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!