Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Marla
    PGinSJ posted:
    Lurking

Came to check on you. Woo hoo, congrats on entering labor watch!!! Can't wait to hear your birth story and for your dreams of motherhood to be realized )
    Me (39) and DH (38). 2 m/cs and unexplained IF. DS Connor born 8/22/10 via our 3rd IUI and no. 2 due 3/19/12 Blue Team, conceived naturally.

no1phillygirl responded:
    You are so sweet. Thank you so much. I can't believe I made it to labor watch. I just posted an update. My mucous plug came out last night. It was so cool. I look on Piaf occasionally for updates but it's been very slow. I can't wait to join.
    Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
    ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
    ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

PGinSJ replied to no1phillygirl's response:
    That's awesome news Marla. Your body is readying. I just had baby boy # 2 Sunday and am now recalling how sweet it is to have a newborn. My hearts so full need to update on PAIF grads. Hopefully those with new births and those upcoming can give it a leg up. Keep me updated, so excited.
    Me (39) and DH (38). 2 m/cs and unexplained IF. DS Connor born 8/22/10 via our 3rd IUI and no. 2 due 3/19/12 Blue Team, conceived naturally.

no1phillygirl replied to PGinSJ's response:
    Omg. I don't think I knew you were pregnant again or am I just suffering pregnancy brain? Congrats on your baby boy. We need a birth story on pair from you!
    Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
    ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
    ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

PGinSJ replied to no1phillygirl's response:
    No I didn't post about it here only on the paid grads board when I got my bfp. And it wasn't in my siggy for a long while either. Just posted alittle about my crazy birth story on grads. GL and hugs

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there, I'm Amanda. I am 24 and DH is 32, we have been ttc since we got married in October of 2009. My older sister had been diagnosed with PCOS...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
    It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    15 of 27 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.