Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
hey girls!!
gjbsgirl5705 posted:
how's everyone doing? I have been MIA for a little while but, hopefully I can be a little more involved. I went to my OB last Wednesday because I was still having spotting. Everything looked good and we saw the baby again... heart beating away. The OB told me that the dark spot they have been seeing on my ovary is called a dermoid cyst and more than likely I would have to have it removed... DURING pregnancy. so, i'm pretty scared about that but, baby looks good and I bought a doppler off ebay and I've been able to hear the heartbeat the last 2 days!
me(Amy) - 30 dh - 29
IVF/ICSI -1 Caleb born 4/18/08
IVF/ICSI -2 Carter born 4/29/11
Surprise BFP!! - due 10/26/12

ninjarbaby responded:
Aww I'm sorry Amy. When will you have to get it removed? Did the OB say anything about how it will affect baby? I hope everything goes well. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!
Jane(30), DH(30), DSD(12) - TTC 1 since 2008 after m/c in Feb 2008 - Stopped actively TTC'ing in mid 2009 after unexplained IF. Surprise BFP 8/31/11! EDD 5/4/2012 Blue Team!

codysu responded:
Sorry to hear about the cyst! I hope that goes well. Glad to hear everything is looking good with the baby!!
Cody 38, DH 45 - IVF 1-m/c @ 6wk, IVF 2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12 PINK Team!!

no1phillygirl responded:
Wow sorry to hear about the cyst . It really sucks that they can't wait to remove it. I'm glad the baby is doing well.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Stacy. DH and I have been married since April 2007 and are expecting our first baby (boy) on July 24, 2010 after TTC for 13 mos. We were ab...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.