Skip to content
GD test #2
FrenchBulldogMom posted:
Well, I failed the 1 hour this time... I have to go on a special diet from Friday-Sunday and then do the 3 hour test on Monday. My blood sugar was 150 and it had to be 135 or less for me to pass.

rooni134 responded:
Hey, sorry to hear that, but i've read lots of women fail only to go onto pass the 3 hour test. my own experience wasnt good at all. i was hoping to get the results right away, but they told it would take 2 days. an hour and a half after i drank that stuff, i got really lightheaded, dizzy, sweaty and was pretty sure i was going to pass out. after a few minutes i settled down, but it was absolutely horrible. i hadnt eaten anything from 7pm yesterday and didnt get to eat til i got back to work. i was just about to eat when it happened. my doc's office said that it was pretty normal reaction, but i am sure it means that i have GD so i am pretty bummed. i hope all goes well with your second test.

rooni134 responded:
well i am in the same boat as you now. failed my 1 hour and have to go for a 3 hr test on monday. i am so bummed....

nurse was really reassuring and i hope that all goes well.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Unexplained infertility TTC for 3 years Cyst on r Fallopian tube removed, the the BFP started rolling in! IUI# 5 BFP m/c 8-9 weeks IUI 7 BFP due A...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.