Skip to content
1st REAL OB appt. today.
gjbsgirl5705 posted:
I had the 1st OB appt. today where they do bloodwork/ask billions of questions/do an internal exam... you know... fun stuff. She listened for baby's heartbeat and said since I'm only about 10 1/2 weeks we might not hear it but, she found it and it was beautiful!! that sound NEVER gets old
We talked about my dermoid cyst - i guess it's fairly large... think she said 8 cm. So, I have to have it checked by u/s in 2 weeks to see if it's grown any and if so then we'll talk about removing it which is usually done betweet 14-16 weeks of pregnancy. so... as of now i'm just praying it doesn't grown because I really don't want to have surgery while I'm pregnant.
me(Amy) - 30 dh - 29
IVF/ICSI -1 Caleb born 4/18/08
IVF/ICSI -2 Carter born 4/29/11
Surprise BFP!! - due 10/26/12

rooni134 responded:
pray that all goes well and that cyst goes down.

you're in good hands and i am sure they will take care of you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Allison (30) DH (29) DS (12) DD (9) DS (8)... DH and I TTC "our first" for 18 months. 6 rounds of Clomid, 1 yr of Metformin. Got surprise BF...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.